Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!

The rules are:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!

I am currently reading:
Title: "Nightshade"
Author: Andrea Cremer
Genre: Young adult paranormal


""I want to be with her." (pg. 133)
 
"Totally. Utterly. Everything that you read about in books and watch in the movies. She is all I want in this life..." (pg. 133)
 
I just started this and I am dying to find out what happens! I cannot wait to get to this part in the story! Anyways, what are you reading? 

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this book but I'll tell you which team I'm on when you do the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice teaser! I bought this one, but have yet to read it =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this book, I can't wait to see what you think Avery! And I never get tired of looking at that cover, it's just stunning:) What a fantastic teaser, makes me want to read this one again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one! I read this one awhile ago and LOVED it! Can't wait for Wolfsbane!

    Here is my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adored Nightshade! That is such a great teaser :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.