Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating...
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: "Survive"
Author: Alex Morel
Release Date: August 2, 2012

From Goodreads: "Jane runs away from Life House, a facility for kids with mental health disorders and addictions. She boards a plane to Montclair, New Jersey, though her destination does not matter—she doesn’t plan to be alive when the plane lands. Jane has planned the perfect suicide: she’ll fall asleep on the plane and never wake up. As she’s reaching for her pills in the cabin’s bathroom, the plane hits turbulence. Another jolt, and the engine’s down. The plane crashes into the mountains of Montana, and Jane and a boy named Paul are the only two survivors.

What starts out as a death mission quickly becomes a fight for life."

6 comments:

  1. This looks interesting!! Great pick!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday-34.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds really interesting and unique. I like the cover a lot as well. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh that one looks interesting! Love the cover!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I've been waiting for this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That's a heck of a blurb! This one is new to me and is so going on my list:) Thanks Avery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOAH! That is one intense blurb! This does sound interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.