Friday, July 26, 2013

Where in the World is Avery?

If you're a follower of my blog, you probably know that for years I stuck to a fairly rigid blogging schedule- blogging almost every day. However, as you may have noticed, my blogging schedule has become somewhat erratic over the last couple of months.

There are a few reasons for this, one being that I'd much prefer my blog to be a place of reviews rather than memes (I used to participate in three or four a week, now few to any), another being school. I have been going to school full time since last September non-stop and it really eats a lot of my time (not to mention working near full time on top of that).

But... *Drum roll please* I do finish my masters of library and information science in two weeks (TWO WEEKS!!!!!), so hopefully I will be able to get back to regularly blogging!

Thanks y'all for sticking with me and welcome to my new followers!

4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.