Sunday, July 3, 2011

In My Mailbox!


In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kirsti at The Story Siren as a chance to share the books we've bought or received over the past week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turned (Book #1 in the Vampire Journals)Loved (Book #2 in the Vampire Journals)Betrayed (Book #3 in the Vampire Journals)Destined (Book #4 in the Vampire Journals)Tris and IzzieA Touch Mortal

Received for Review
"Turned" by Morgan Rice (Thanks Morgan!)
"Loved" by Morgan Rice
"Betrayed" by Morgan Rice
"Destined" by Morgan Rice
"Tris and Izzie" by Mette Ivie Harrison (Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley!)
"A Touch Mortal" by Leah Clifford (Many thanks to Rachel over at Fiktshun!)

What did you receive in your mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. You have Tris and Izzie???? I'm so jelly! I'm going to have to go to NetGalley to snag me one! :)

    Nice IMM! Hope you have lots of fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul Avery! Curious about Morgan's books, so I'll look for your reviews!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul. I keep staring at the Morgan Rice books on Amazon recommends!

    Thanks for the heads up for Tris & Izzie. I had traded for a copy but I know it won't be here for months. Can't wait to see what they do with the story.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.