Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating... 


Title: "Entwined"
Author: Heather Dixon
Release Date: March 29, 2011

From Goodreads: "Azalea is trapped. Just when she should feel that everything is before her . . . beautiful gowns, dashing suitors, balls filled with dancing . . . it's taken away. All of it. 

The Keeper understands. He's trapped, too, held for centuries within the walls of the palace. And so he extends an invitation. 

Every night, Azalea and her eleven sisters may step through the enchanted passage in their room to dance in his silver forest. 

But there is a cost. 

The Keeper likes to keep things. 

Azalea may not realize how tangled she is in his web until it is too late."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: "Plague" (Gone, Book 4)
Author: Michael Grant
Release Date: April 5, 2011 

From Goodreads: "This is a blood-pumping, white-knuckle sci-fi thriller of epic proportions. The FAYZ goes from bad to worse...The darkness has been foiled once again and the resurrected Drake has been contained. But the streets of Perdido Beach are far from safe, with a growing army of mutants fighting against the humans for power in the town. In a small room of a house near the edge of town, Little Pete lies ill on a bed. In his fevered dreams, he continues his battle with the hidden evil that seeks to use his power to bring about anarchy and destruction."
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Body Finder" series books 3 and 4!!! On Monday Kimberly Derting took to her blog to inform us that she has (at least) 2 more books coming in her "Body Finder" series. Now as I am sure that many of you know by now, Kimberly's "Body Finder" series is one of my most favourite book series ever. Yes EVER! I am so excited to see more of Jay and Violet (but you know, more so Jay because he is so friggin swoon-worthy)... 

And that is not all...  

Title: The Pledge
Author: Kimberly Derting 
Release Date: November 15, 2011

From Kimberly's blog: "A romantic fantasy set in a dystopic, war-torn world, in which a teenage girl realizes that she may be the key to saving her country."

That's right!Kimberly has an entire new book coming out this fall! Are you excited? Because I sure as heck am! 

PS. Don’t forget to enter my giveaway of Sean Beaudoin’s “Going Nowhere Faster”!  

6 comments:

  1. You always have such great picks Avery! Entwined has been on my list forever, I'm excited to read that one:) And Kimberly Derting has a new book coming out? YES! I need to go buy Desires of the Dead, but I'm so glad to know she has a a separate series (or single book) releasing, it sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting Entwined too! Oh and I need to read KD's first series! I'm so behind!!

    Btw, where is your book boyfriend? I was ALL set to drool. *sobs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picks! Entwined and Kimberly Derting's books are on my list as well. Thank you for the info about her upcoming book, it sounds really exciting!
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very excited about Kimberly's books! Can't wait to see her new series and of course to see more of Violet and Jay!

    Old Follower
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Entwined !! I love the cover ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Entwined looks so adorable, how can anyone pass it up! Here's my WOW:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/02/waiting-on-wendnesday-goddess-test.html
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.