Sunday, February 20, 2011

In My Mailbox!


In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kirsti at The Story Siren as a chance to share the books we've bought or received over the past week.

Desires of the Dead (Body Finder)Angelfire (Angelfire - Trilogy)She Said/She SawThe Chimp Who Loved MeThe Unfinished Song: InitiateIn the Arms of Stone Angels (Harlequin Teen)Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, Book 1)A Blue So DarkEmptyRot & Ruin. by Jonathan MaberryThe Mermaid's MirrorAcross the UniverseOnce in a Full MoonEntice (Need)Matched

I haven't had an "In My Mailbox" in forever so it is really nice to finally be able to have one!

Bought: 
"Desires of the Dead" by Kimberly Derting (I already read and reviewed it HERE)
"Angelfire" by Courtney Allison Moulton

For Review: 
"She Said/ She Saw" by Norah McClintock (Thanks to the LibraryThing Early Reviewers Program)
"The Chimp Who Loved Me" (Thanks to Pump Up Your Books)
"The Unfinished Song: Initiate" by Tara Maya (Thanks Tara)
"In The Arms of Stone Angels" by Jordan Dane (Thanks Net Galley)

Borrowed: 
"Some Girls Bite" by Chloe Neill
"A Blue So Dark" by Holly Schindler
"Empty" by Suzanne Weyn
"Rot and Ruin" by Jonathon Maberry
"The Mermaid's Mirror" by L.K. Madigan
"Across the Universe" by Beth Revis"
"Once in a Full Moon" by Ellen Schreiber (I already read and reviewed it HERE)
"Entice" by Carrie Jones
"Matched" by Ally Condie

What is in your mailbox?

PS. Don’t forget to enter my giveaway of Sean Beaudoin’s “Going Nowhere Faster”! 

5 comments:

  1. You have some awesome books in that list. I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Full mailbox there. I can only imagine what your TBR pile looks like! Happy Reading!

    Old Follower
    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! You have a lot going on. What are you doing reading this? Get to reading so I know how good those are! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you got some awesome books this week hon! Enjoy! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. so this weeks IMM totally compensates for the time you haven't participated. So many good books in there!!! Can't wait to read your reviews!!

    Here's my IMM
    http://paranormallyromanced.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    happy reading

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.