Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Marissa Meyer Is Coming to Toronto!


Have you heard that Marissa Meyer is coming to Toronto? No? Well, you'd better hurry up and make your plans to see her!

As becomes evident from my recent review of "Scarlet", Marissa has quickly raised the ranks of my all time favouite authors. Oh, and this may have happened:



Since I can't decide between the two boys in her Lunar Chronicles series, as I find both to be swoon-worthy in their own right, I'd like to propose the question to Marissa herself to know who she would choose. Marissa, Kai or Wolf?

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that's like an impossible question. At least for me, haha. Both those characters are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read this series! It sounds amazing :)

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.