Sunday, August 19, 2012

Stacking the Shelves



To support my fellow Canadian bloggers I have decided to participate in Stacking the Shelves created by Tygna over at Tygna's Reviews. As Tygna writes, "Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!" 


For Review (Special thanks to Razorbill Canada!)

  • "Lucid"by Adrienne Stoltz
  • "Rift"by Andrea Cremer

Bought

  • "Onyx" by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
  • "The Golden Lily" by Richelle Mead 
  • "Before I Wake" by Rachel Vincent 
  • "Biting Cold" by Chloe Neill 



I managed to snag all of the books in the above pic for a mere $25! Special thanks to Giselle over at Xpresso Reads for sharing the awesome sale Chapters was having!

  • "The Replacement" by Brenna Yovanoff 
  • "Eternal" by Cynthia Leitich Smith 
  • "I Am Number Four" by Pittacus Lore 
  • "Vesper" by Jeff Sampson
  • "Cinder" by Marissa Meyer

What did you get in your mailbox?

6 comments:

  1. Great Haul! I can't wait for Lucid, sooo excited :)

    It was a great sale Chapters was having right? I also picked up Cinder & I am Number Four.

    Thanks for Sharing!
    My Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot! And at a great steal too! :) BIW was really good- and gah, I'm still dying to read TGL! And Cinder was really good, so you'll enjoy that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your whole "bought" list are books in my TBR mountain that I still haven't had the chance to read! Loved Rift though! And I really need to read Obsidian so I can read Onyx!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great deal from Chapters. :) I might have to go see what I can find at my local one this week. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't read I Am Number Four but I hope to soon because it looks really good! I hope you enjoy everything!

    My IMM =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.