Sunday, April 3, 2011

In My Mailbox!


In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kirsti at The Story Siren as a chance to share the books we've bought or received over the past week.

So this week I finally figured out how to send Kindle books from NetGalley to my Kindle! I managed to snag all of these:
Bite MeTry MeFang MeThe Goddess Test (Harlequin Teen)The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles)In the Arms of Stone AngelsStarcrossedAngel Burn
Wherever You GoThe Lipstick LawsThe Vampire Dimitri (Book of the Regency Draculia)The Vampire Narcise (Book of the Regency Draculia)Hunting HumanTrickster's Girl (The Raven Duet)

I also won (Thanks so much Melissa Walker!): 
Across the Universe

And I bought:
This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, Book 5)Equilibrium: Portal Chronicles Book Two

I stupidly thought that "The Side of the Grave" was the first book in the "Night Huntress" series (I looked at the inside flap and it had all of Jeaniene's books listed in it and because "This Side of the Grave" was listed as the first book I thought that it was the first book in the series- Nope, they decided to be all tricky and list her most recent book first and her oldest book last). Oh well, I will grab the earlier books from the library.

What did you get in your mailbox?

5 comments:

  1. lotsa netgalley books! i love them =)
    good load of books you have there dearie.

    http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Avery, you had a heck of a week at Net Galley didn't you! I was so excited when they finally brought the Kindle button back! I'm in the middle of The Goddess Test right now, can't wait for your thoughts on it:) I'm really interested in the Girl in the Steel Corset too, and could that cover be any more beautiful? Love it:) Oh, and I hope you love the Jeaniene Frost series, it's a favorite of mine, Bones is delicious. Definitely want to read them in order though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't done NetGalleys on my Kindle yet. When the finally came back to Kindle e-arcs I had read all mine!

    Oh well, I'll be ready for next time! Let me know how the Bite Me, Try Me, Fang Me books are. I couldn't decide if I wanted to request those or not!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Be careful, or you'll be in the same reading thud as me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah, do you ever have lots of reading to do, haha. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.