Sunday, April 24, 2011

In My Mailbox!


In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kirsti at The Story Siren as a chance to share the books we've bought or received over the past week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I haven't done an In My Mailbox in a few weeks so I have a bit to catch up on (as you will see some of what I have received in my mailbox over the past couple of weeks I have already read and reviewed)

 Bought
"The Gathering" by Kelley Armstrong (read and reviewed it HERE)
"City of Fallen Angels" by Cassie Clare (read and reviewed it HERE)
"Defiance" by Lili St. Crow (read it, will post the review in a few days)

Won "XVI" by Julie Karr (thanks so much Rachel @ Fiktshun)
"Afterlife" by Claudia Gray (thanks so much Carmel @ Rabid Reads)

Won 
Autographed copy of "Through Her Eyes" by Jennifer Archer (thanks so much Jennifer!)

Moon Spell: Part One in the Tale of Lunarmorte
Won 
"Moon Spell" by Samantha Young (thanks so much Rachel @ Fiktshun)

Happy Birthday to MePredators of DarknessBeyond the DarknessThe Game of Pawns: Book ThreeGriffin RisingSpellbound (Harlequin Teen)Invasion (A C.H.A.O.S. Novel)
For Review 
"Happy Birthday To Me" by Brian Rowe (thanks Brian!)
"Predators of Darkness" by Leonard Hilley
"Beyond the Darkness" by Leonard Hilley 
"The Game of Pawns" by Leonard Hilley (thanks Leonard!)
"Griffin Rising" by Darby Karchut (thanks Darby!)
"Spellbound" by Cara Lynn Shultz (thanks NetGalley!)
"Invasion" by Jon S. Lewis (thanks NetGalley!)

What did you get in your mailbox?

7 comments:

  1. How awesome !!
    XVI is a great book and I can't wait to read the sequel. I can't wait to read CoFA, Through Her Eyes and The Gathering !! Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of books Avery! I got Defiance as well and can't wait to read it! Will be getting to that one after I do 2 review books!

    Here's my IMM

    Happy Easter! (if you're celebrating, Have a GREAT day either way!)

    Old Follower
    Jessica@<a href="http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com>a GREAT read</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, nice haul Avery! I read Darby's Griffin Rising a little while back and really enjoyed it. I hope you do too! Happy Easter ma belle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome IMM! They're always better when they include signed books from the author :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super curious about Invasion, and Spellbound. I hope they are as good as they sound.

    Congrats on your win, Avery. And your signed copy! Very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! Amazing book week! enjoy hon =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.