Friday, April 29, 2011

"Illusions" by Aprilynne Pike Trailer

So it should come as no surprise that I am super excited for the release of the third book in Aprilynne's "Wings" series, "Illusions" (hits shelves May 3rd people!), since I practically worship Aprilynne for coming up with the character of Tamani. Therefore you can bet that I am even more excited to see the trailer for "Illusions" (I think that the trailer helps to tide me over until the release date)...

Be warned, the trailer does contain spoilers from the first two books in the series!

1 comment:

  1. Oh noez! I still need to read the first one so I didn't watch the trailer, but I need to find some time to get on it. I know I will need this one soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.