Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating...
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: "A Touch Morbid"
Author: Leah Clifford
Release Date: February 28th, 2011

What a tease! All we have is the cover and no description (well aside from the little descriptor on the cover, "It's not just evil that walks in the dark. It's her path, too")! Let's assume that awesomeness occurs (ie. Az and Eden figure out how to get around the whole being unable to kiss thing, Eden dying her pink streaks green, Gabe learning how to use his wings, etc.).

What are you waiting for?

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read A Touch Mortal yet but I would like to get to it eventually. I've heard great things!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one, haven't read the first one either!! Think I need to!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get on this series. I read your review yesterday and that made me want to pick up A Touch Mortal asap, I have it on my shelf:) Since this one doesn't come out until February though, I might wait until it gets a bit closer since I'm not a patient person:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get it so I know if I have to add this one too. Or really, the whole series... ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.