Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating...
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PureTitle: Pure
Author: Julianna Baggott
Release Date: February 8th, 2012

From Goodreads: "A dystopian novel about a society of haves, who escaped an apocalypse in a futuristic dome-covered city, and have-nots, who survived the nearly destroyed outside world. The have-nots are almost entirely marked or mutated in some manner.

PURE centers around the story of Pressia, a 16-year-old survivor with a doll’s head fused into her left hand, and Partridge, an unmarked Pure who has escaped the Dome to find his mother, certain that she has survived the cataclysm."

3 comments:

  1. Haven't really gotten into the dystopian novels yet. Still easing into the "newer" genres. Although it does sound pretty interesting!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day and Happy Reading!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds so different and kinda twisted and I really want to read it:) I'm such a huge fan of dystopian books, so I have high hopes for this one! Awesome pick Avery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.