Sunday, February 12, 2012

In My Mailbox: The Out of This World Edition


In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kirsti at The Story Siren as a chance to share the books we've bought or received over the past week.
~~~~~~~~~~~


Bought
"The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green
"Daimon" by Jennifer L. Armentrout
"A Million Suns" by Beth Revis

Won
"Haven" by Kristi Cook (Thanks to Rachel over Fiktshun)
"Born at Midnight" by C.C. Hunter (Thanks to Rachel over Fiktshun)
"City of Fallen Angels" by Cassie Clare (Thanks to Rachel over Fiktshun)
"Living Violet" by Jamie Reed (Thanks to author  

For Review
"Jessica Rules the Dark Side" by Beth Fantaskey (Thanks to Thomas Allen and Sons)
"Masters of the Veil" by Daniel A. Cohen (Thanks to Spencer Hill Press)

What did you get in your mailbox?

7 comments:

  1. I really think I need to try out this Jessica Rules the Dark Side someday! I am seeing it a lot lately and it's starting to catch my interest too! Happy Reading!

    Here'y my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mailbox. I can't wait to see what you think about Daimon! And I can't believe you didn't read it before Half-Blood. But so glad you bought it!

    And I also am excited to see what you think about Masters of the Veil. It sounds really awesome. I haven't read very many wizard/magic books aside from HP and Stephen King's Dark Tower series, maybe only one or two others.

    Great haul this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great books this week! I want to read so many of them! CoFA looks amazing and I loved the first three and Haven has been sitting on my shelf for ages! Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. masters of the veil looks good. you got some nice books this time =)

    Check out my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm eagerly awaiting my copy of The Fault In Our Stars! I'm hoping it gets here soon! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice list of books! Happy Reading.

    I just ordered "The Fault in Our Stars" from the library.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.