Sunday, February 26, 2012

In My Mailbox: The Avery Found A Book Sale Edition


In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kirsti at The Story Siren as a chance to share the books we've bought or received over the past week.
~~~~~~~~~~~ 


Bought
"Wings of the Wicked" by Courtney Allison Moulton
"Pandemonium" by Lauren Oliver
"Jessica Guide to Dating the Dark Side" by Beth Fantaskey
"Low Red Moon" by Ivy Devlin
"Leviathan" by Scott Westerfeld
"The Poison Diaries" by Maryrose Wood
"Eyes Like Stars" by Lisa Mantchev
"The Morganville Vampires Volume 2" by Rachel Caine
"The Radleys" by Matt Haig 

For Review 
"Girl Meets Boy" by Kelley Milner Halls (Thanks to Raincoast Books and Crystal!)
"Of Poseidon" by Anna Banks (Thanks to Raincoast Books and Crystal!)

What did you get in your mailbox?

9 comments:

  1. Awesome IMM! Leviathan is pretty good. I just finished that series last week. I'm so jealous that you got a copy of Of Poseidon! I cant wait to read that!

    My IMM

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about moving to Canada just for the Chapters. *sulks about all the bookstores closing in the US*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BAHAHAHA! But you guys get 40% off coupons for B&N all of the time! We don't get those at Chapters! Seriously though, the only books that I buy from Chapters are the bargain books (which are usually a few years old)- I can't afford to be buying all of their regular priced books (~$22/ piece) when I can buy the same book from Amazon or TBD for ~$12-14. It's a double-edged sword sort of dealio... ;)

      Delete
  3. Great IMM! I’m so looking forward to reading some more reviews about Of Poseidon, it’s a book I have been looking forward to! Wings of the Wicked and Leviathan are two others that look really good!

    Darlene @ Leather Bound and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of Pandemonium! I can't wait to read it! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Pandy!! I actually just ordered a copy so I would have a finished copy of it (evennnn though it completely clashes with my copy of Delirium. hmph)

    I got Of Poseidon as well... sounds pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! Ugh! It is the most frustrating thing of all time. It took me forever to buy Delirium and when I finally did they changed the cover the next month. :/

      Delete
  6. Niiiice!! I still gotta read the Morganville Vampires series one of these days!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a heavy mailbox! enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.