Saturday, November 10, 2012

On My Wishlist



On My Wishlist is a great event that was created by Book Chick City. It is now hosted by Sarah over at Workaday Reads

It's where you list all of the books that you desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. I thought that this was a fantabulous idea so I thought I would join in!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: "Fang Girl"
Author: Helen Keeble
Publisher: HarperTeen
Release Date: September 11, 2012

From Goodreads: "Things That Are Destroying Jane Greene’s Undead Social Life Before It Can Even Begin:

1) A twelve-year-old brother who’s convinced she’s a zombie.
2) Parents who are begging her to turn them into vampires.
3) The pet goldfish she accidentally turns instead.
4) Weird superpowers that let her rip the heads off of every other vampire she meets.(Sounds cool, but it doesn’t win you many friends.)
5) A pyschotic vampire creator who’s using her to carry out a plan for world domination.

And finally:
6) A seriously ripped vampire hunter who either wants to stake her or make out with her. Not sure which.

Being an undead, eternally pasty fifteen-year-old isn’t quite the sexy, brooding, angst-fest Jane always imagined....

Helen Keeble’s riotous debut novel combines the humor of Vladimir Tod with Ally Carter’s spot-on teen voice. With a one-of-a-kind vampire mythology and an irresistibly relatable undead heroine, this uproarious page-turner will leave readers bloodthirsty for more."

4 comments:

  1. Ha! This one sounds like an incredibly fun read, definitely adding this to my reading list. Hope you get to read it soon :)

    My Wish List

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honoured to be on your wishlist! I'd love to hear what you think of FANG GIRL.

    (er, in case it isn't obvious, I'm Helen Keeble)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so fun! What a cute book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks really good! It's on my wish list too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.