Sunday, January 6, 2013

Stacking the Shelves: The "I'm A Lame STSer" Edition



To support my fellow Canadian bloggers I have decided to participate in Stacking the Shelves created by Tygna over at Tygna's Reviews. As Tygna writes, "Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!" 

I may be the most lame STSer ever- this is my first since the book-blogger meet-up in November. Surprisingly not a single one of these books came from Christmas!




For Review: 

  • "Days of Starlight and Blood" by Laini Taylor (Thanks to HBG) 
  • "The Archived" by Victoria Schwab (Thanks to HBG) 
  • "The Lives We Lost" by Megan Crewe (Thanks to HBG)
  • "The Friday Society" by Adrienne Kress (Thanks to Raincoast)
  • "Things I Can't Forget" by Miranda Kenneally (Thanks to Raincoast)
  • "Pulse" by Patrick Carman (Thanks to HarperCollins Canada)

Bought (I discovered BookCloseOuts.com... Have you ever heard of this before? It's AMAZING!)

  • "The Way We Fall" by Megan Crewe
  • "Ghost Town" by Rachel Caine 
  • "Lost Voices" by Sarah Porter
  • "Warm Bodies" by Isaac Marion 
  • "Opal" by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • "Anatomy of a Boyfriend" by Daria Snadowsky
  • "Picture Perfect" by Catherine Clark
  • "Thrill Ride" by Rachel Hawthorne
  • "Caribbean Cruising" by Rachel Hawthorne
  • "Love on the Lifts" by Rachel Hawthorne
  • "Suite Dreams" by Rachel Hawthorne
  • "Icing on the Lake" by Catherine Clark
  • "So Inn Love" by Catherine Clark

Won

  • "Legacy of the Clockwork Key" by Kristin Bailey (Thanks to Elena Johnson and S&S)
  • "The Infects" by Sean Beaudoin (Thanks to Sean and Ashley
  • "Inheritance" by Christopher Paolini SIGNED (Thanks to Random House Canada)

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Avery! I have Opal in my STS post too! Yay us!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great books! Very jealous of Opal, but I suppose I should get Onyx first. ;) Also, I can't wait to read Things I Can Forget and Pulse!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves!

    Happy reading!

    -Lexi, the Literature Lion
    http://www.theliteraturelion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Archived! So envious. Such a haul Avery!

    Cait x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Infects is one I am hoping to get my hands on soon. And I am hoping to get a copy of The Lives We Lost after I read The Way We Fall. :)

    Great book haul. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.