Sunday, August 28, 2011

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kirsti at The Story Siren as a chance to share the books we've bought or received over the past week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Though I didn't get much in my mailbox this week I was a-okay with it because two of these books were amongst my 'Most Highly Anticipated Books of 2011' and the third is one that I have previously read and loved (and one that I know I will never tire of).

 Bloodlines The Candidates (Delcroix Academy, Book 1) Blood Bound (Unbound Novel)

Bought
"Bloodlines" by Richelle Mead
"Delacroix Academy: The Candidates" by Inara Scott
"Blood Bound" by Rachel Vincent 

What did you get in your mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. Awesome mailbox. Seriously! Blood Bound is amazing. The end, well. I can't wait to see what you think of how it ends.

    I'm super excited to read Bloodlines. I hope it's just as exciting as the VA series. I love the cover on the print edition. The jpg doesn't do it justice! :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice haul!! I got Blood Bound too! Gonna start it as soon as I can! Likely this afternoon or tomorrow! I can't wait to read Bloodlines either, but I ordered mine from Richelle's store on impulse along with the graphic novel and Succubus Revealed, so it won't ship for awhile longer. Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books, I also bought Bloodlines, just like many people did. I do really want to get Blood Bound it sounds so good! Stopping by from Bloggers Corner feature on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox! AND I need to be more like you; I can't believe you already have reviews up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.