Sunday, June 12, 2011

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kirsti at The Story Siren as a chance to share the books we've bought or received over the past week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Bought (I am finally getting around to buying books that I have had on my wishlist forever/ books that I have read and absolutely loved, but didn't own myself)
"Paranormalcy" by Kiersten White
"Delirium" by Lauren Oliver
"Shade" by Jeri Smith-Ready
"Shift" by Jeri Smith-Ready

Review 
"Supernaturally" ARC by Kiersten White (Special thanks to Shannon and HarperCollins Canada)

What did you get in your mailbox?

8 comments:

  1. Paranormalcy was a good book. I can't wait for the release of Supernaturally. I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It's such a good feeling buying books that have been on your wishlist for sometime. Way to go! :P Great mailbox, a few of these are on my list too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delirium is great .. I hope you'll enjoy it ! Looking forward to know what you think of it !
    Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you'll like Delirium, and I've been dying to read Paranormalcy forever! It's supposed to be really funny. I think that one's on my summer reading list, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally envious of you Avery! You got Supernaturally already?! Man! You keep getting amazing ARCs you lucky duck! ;) Enjoy!

    Here's my IMM

    Happy Reading!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see what you think of Supernaturally! I've been dying to read it, but today was a huge release day and I had to once again shove it to the bottom of my pile. :(

    I can't wait to see what you think of Delirium!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome bookish week avery! enjoy! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.