Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kirsti at The Story Siren as a chance to share the books we've bought or received over the past week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bought (This week I came across some really good book sales- seriously, the top row of books cost me less than $20! For all of you Canadians out there, now this may sound funny seeing as the store's focus is home decor, but Home Sense sells books! Last week when I went there the top row of books were all priced at their regular price, this week they were marked down and were priced between $2-$5!). 
"Tiger's Curse" by Colleen Houck
"Monster High" by Lisi Harrison
"Mockingbirds" by Daisy Whitney
"Wish" by Alexandra Bullen
"Darkest Hour" by Meg Cabot
"Reunion" by Meg Cabot
"Shadowland/ Ninth Key" by Meg Cabot
"Royally Jacked/ Spin Control/ Do-Over" by Niki Burham
"The Dangerous Days of Daniel X" by James Patterson

Girl vs Ghost (Book 1 Misdirected Magic Trilogy)Altered: Setenid Blight Book OneThe Beginning of AfterAshes (Ashes (Hardcover - Trilogy))The Dead Kid Detective Agency
For Review 
"Girl VS. Ghost" by  Kate McMurry and Marie August (Thanks Marie!)
"Altered" by Kimberly Montague (Thanks Kimberly!)
 "The Beginning of After" by Jennifer Castle (Thanks NetGalley and HarperTeen!)
"Ashes" by Ilsa J. Bick (Thanks NetGalley and Egmont USA!)
"The Dead Kid Detective Agency" by Evan Munday (Thanks NetGalley and Ecw Press!)

What did you get in your mailbox?

6 comments:

  1. Avery, you always have such amazing mailboxes each week! I really want to read Mockingbirds and The Mediator those have both been on my list for a while now. I'm impressed at your thrifty purchases!

    PS - I didn't make it to the post office this week for Going Underground, I'm so sorry. Work got crazy. It's on my list for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home Sense? Hmm... I wonder if I could make a trip out there sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books this week! I've been meaning to read Tiger's Curse for a while, can't wait to hear your thoughts! Hope you enjoy all of these, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox. Book sales are such fun but oh so dangerous! I can't wait to hear what you think about Ashes. That cover scares me a little!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great IMM! I want to read Tiger Curse! Hope you enjoy all those books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an awesome amoun of books and they look great! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Happy Reading!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.