Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating...
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Going UndergroundTitle: "Going Underground"
Author: Susan Vaught
Release Date: September 13th, 2011

From Goodreads: "Del is a good kid who’s been caught in horrible circumstances. At 17, he’s trying to put his life together after an incident in his past that made him a social outcast—and a felon. As a result, he can’t get into college; the only job he can find is digging graves; and when he finally meets a girl he might fall in love with, there’s a whole sea of complications that threaten to bring the world crashing down around him again. But what has Del done?"

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy to see this book on your list. I haven't heard too much about it, but I definitely want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one, but the cover makes it look like a very intriguing book!

    Here's my WoW

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one does sound really good Avery, fantastic pick! I'm curious as to where he meets this girl if he's stuck digging graves all the time:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.