Sunday, June 19, 2011

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kirsti at The Story Siren as a chance to share the books we've bought or received over the past week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~


I didn't receive all that much in my mailbox this week, but they are both books that I have wanting for pretty much forever.

For Review 
"Sweet Venom" ARC by Tera Lynn Childs (Thanks so much Shannon and HarperCollins Canada)

Bought 
"Passion" by Lauren Kate

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, Sweet Venom sounds awesome!! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read your review for Passion! And Sweet Venom sounds amazing. I love that cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Venom?!?! Jealous! So cool, Avery...enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Avery! I'm starting to get jealous of you! You keep getting all these amazing ARCs! Was still debating on Sweet Venom even though I put it on my release list, so I'll have to look for your review!!


    Happy Reading!

    Here's my Mailbox

    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Venom? Oh you are going to be the recipient of many green looks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Venom! You lucky duck. Hope you enjoy it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.