Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating...

Title: "Supernaturally"
Author: Kiersten White
Release Date: August 30, 2011

Vampires
I thought I knew how to protect you 

Werewolves
I thought I knew where I belonged 

Faeries
But the world is shifting, things are changing 

Shapeshifters
And the truth is, I really don't know anything at all. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: "Sweet Venom"
Author: Tera Lynn Childs 
Release Date: October 4, 2011  

From Goodreads: "New series, in which triplet descendants of Medusa learn they are destined to guard the door between the world of monsters and the world of men – pitched as a mythological Charmed."







 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: Crossed
Author: Ally Condie
Release Date: November 1, 2011 

As you can tell there is currently no synopsis. Boo!











What are you waiting for? 

PS. Don’t forget to enter my giveaway of Sean Beaudoin’s “Going Nowhere Faster”! 

5 comments:

  1. I really liked Matched so I CAn't wait for Crossed either !! I look forward to read Tera Lynn Childs' series because these books seem awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES TO ALL 3!!!! I can't wait for all of these, but they're all so far away which is disappointing. I'm not good at waiting for ones I really want to read! Fabulous picks all around Avery:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read Matched first. Oh and I say yes to the other 2! I've been wanting those as well. I hate waiting for a book to put it's cover and blurb out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to add Sweet Venom to my list too! Sounds like a very interesting read!

    Old Follower
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice picks!!! Im digging the covers for the first two books! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.