Sunday, December 18, 2011

In My Mailbox: The Thomas Allen and Sons Edition


In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kirsti at The Story Siren as a chance to share the books we've bought or received over the past week.
~~~~~~~~~~~


For Review
"In the Forests of the Night" by Kiersten Hamilton (Special thanks to Thomas Allen and Son Publisher and Anita!)
"Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick" by Joe Screiber (Special thanks to Thomas Allen and Son Publisher and Anita!)

Won
"Shattered Souls" by Mary Lindsey

What did you get in your mailbox?

3 comments:

  1. Shattered Souls look really really good. I hope you enjoy everything! Come check out my IMM!!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-13_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shattered Souls looks awesome !! cant wait to read it

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! Haven't heard of these but hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.