I was able to read (and review):
"Daughter of Smoke and Bone" by Laini Taylor
"Lola and the Boy Next Door" by Stephanie Perkins
"Defiance" by Lili St. Crow (which was actually a re-read)
"Reckoning" by Lili St. Crow
"Shatter Me" by Tahereh Mafi (which was also a re-read)
"Obsidian" by Jennifer L. Armentrout
"Wherever You Go" by Heather Davis
I would have to say that overall November was an amazing month of reads (with the exception of "Daughter of Smoke and Bone"- unfortunately I was amongst the minority, it didn't do much for me):
- I LOVED "Lola and the Boy Next Door" (love, love, LOVED)- seriously, I cannot say enough good things about it (basically the entire time I read it I had a big goofy grin on my face).
- I also always love Lili St. Crow's books, especially her "Strange Angels" series, so obviously I was satisfied with both "Defiance" and "Reckoning" (even though I am totally heartbroken that this series has now come to a close... I soon expect to go through Dru and Graves withdrawal).
- As for "Shatter Me"? Well, I think that we all know my opinion of it by now since I have basically shouted from the rooftops how much I love
- I must admit that "Obsidian" took me by surprise mainly because this was the first book of Jennifer's that I had read and therefore I hadn't realized how much I had been missing out in not having read her books earlier- it was just such an enjoyable read with its unique premise and snarky characters (and after finishing it I was hooked on Jennifer's writing style and promptly went out and bought "Half-Blood").
- "Wherever You Go" by Heather Davis, so I kinda broke my rule of only reading books on my TBR pile for the month as this book was a review book, but I am glad that I read it- it was a cute read.