Thursday, December 27, 2012

Top Ten Best Book Boyfriends of 2012



Today is day three of my most favourite week of the book blogging community- the Top Ten lists of 2012! This year's Top Ten of 2012 is hosted by Lisa from A Life Bound By BooksJessica from Confessions of a BookaholicJaime from Two Chicks on BooksMindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and Rachel from Fiktshun!

*In no particular order*

1. Jace Wayland from Cassie Clare's "City of Lost Souls": This is a given. I don't think that Jace will ever not top my list of book boyfriends. He is the epitome of YA book boys IMO.

2. Adrian Ivashkov from "The Golden Lily" by Richelle Mead: I have been a Dimitri fan through and through, however, I have felt myself becoming more and more drawn to Adrian as Richelle's "Bloodlines" series develops more and more. Adrian made my heart a complete puddle with his confession in "The Golden Lily".

3. R from "Warm Bodies" by Isaac Marion: Move aside vampires and werewolves! Zombies are quickly raising in ranks as the most swoon-worthy YA book boys!

4. Lucas from "Easy" by Tammara Webber: While most of the boys on this are on it because they are super strong characters Lucas is on this list because he makes Jacqueline super strong in body, mind  and soul.

5. Chris from "Storm" by Brigid Kemmerer: While I love all of the Merrick brothers I especially love Chris with him being the "original".

6. Daemon from "Onyx" by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Daemon said my most favourite quote of 2012- "I've thought about the repercussions- it's all I've thought about" (pg. 139). 'Nuff said!

7. Darius from "Soulbound" by Heather Brewer: Forget the "right" or "proper" boy for Kara- Darius is so much more interesting!

8. Adam from "Where She Went": While I was only iffy on "If I Stay" I LOVED this book. Why? Almost entirely because of Adam. Nobody does swoon and angst quite like Adam does.

9. Four from "Divergent" by Veronica Roth: I don't think that you could get much better than bad-ass incarnate.

10. Tristan from "Anew" by Chelsea Fine: Can you notice a trend? If he is all angsty and broken I am ALL OVER HIM.

6 comments:

  1. Great picks and I love the pictures! LOVE LOVE Lucas, Adrian, Jace, R, Daemon, Adam, and Four!!!! Dying to read the Elementals series!
    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Darius!!!!!!! Love him sooooooo much!!!! Great picks :)

    -J

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I just swooned a little over the picture you put for Adrian. Love all of these guys!! Great picks!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read many of these books! But I have seen Lucas on so many lists. I can't wait to finally meet him. And I love Adam in both If I Stay and Where She Went. I must re-read those books. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh clicked submit too soon.

      Meant to say that I must "meet" a few of your bookish boyfriends and I really must read CoLS and catch up on that series. I'm a HUGE Jace fan, too! I'd like to see him on my 2013 list.

      Great choices Avery!

      Delete
  5. YES, amazing choices!! Adrian, obvvvviously. Love Tristan as well! And basically all those guys, haha.

    Here are my Book Boyfriends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.