Friday, January 28, 2011

MIA...

I just wanted to apologize  for being pretty MIA for the last week or so. I got really slammed with school, hence, no time for blogging (gosh darn it! Don't professors realize I need time to blog? ;) )... Anyways, I anticipate I am going to be pretty MIA next week too (darn you exams!). But! I promise as soon as everything settles I will be back up to my bloggy self (seriously, I got 9 amazing books from the library today that I have been waiting for forever for). And I will eventually try to get caught up commenting on everyone's fantabulous blogs!

Anyways, thanks for being understanding (which I am just going to assume that you are)... ;)

5 comments:

  1. I'll be waiting! (that sounds creepy...but I promise it's not meant to be haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. School? Not fun. Well, unless you like exams. ;) I suppose I'll understand. Just this once, tho... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a gorgeous blog! Can't wait to read more! I'm your newest follower-drop by and say hi if you get a chance!
    Kristin
    MyBookishWays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with exams Avery! Those are kind of important;) Looking forward to having you back in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,(I couldn't find your email address)

    I was recently chosen for a Stylish Blog Award by Frosy from frosybookreviews.blogspot.com. And to pass it along I chose you as one of my 10 recipients for a Styligh Blog Award. I chose you because I love reading your blog and love the look of pages. Here's the posting http://paranormallyromanced.blogspot.com/2011/01/blogger-award-i-would-like-to-thank.html

    Congrats and thanks for blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.