To accept this award you must:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Here we go!
1. I just have to thank Small Review for this award! Go check out her blog! Its a beauty!
2. Seven things, hmm...
- I am in third year university studying bioarchaeological anthropology and primatology (so bone and primates)... I am having an uber hard time choosing which way I want to go in the world of anthropology. I intend on applying for grad school next year (I am super stressed currently at raising my average)
- My parents are self-employed, they have been my whole life. They own a cute little architectural and garden store (if you check out their website I will love you forever... My dad is really cute about it, he loves seeing where everyone who visits the website comes from in the world).
- I love to craft. Seriously, between reading and crafting I really have no idea how I get everything else done (*cough, cough, school)... I especially love making poppets.
- I think that Craftster.org is awesome. If you have never been on it, go check it out! It is so amazing to see what everyone makes. And they have craft swaps where you are matched with someone anywhere in the world, who you swap crafts with and whatnot- it is a great way to meet people from all over and make some really great friends.
- Popcorn, ice-cream, rice, and potatoes are the best foods in the entire world and they pretty much compose 100% of my diet (well not really, but almost). If I had to choose one food to eat for the rest of my life it would be potatoes- just think of all of the fantabulous foods you could make... Hash browns, baked potatoes, french fries. I don't think I could ever get sick of them.
- It's no surprise... I worship Cassandra Clare. Her "Mortal Instruments" series is my favourite book series ever. (<3 Jace)
- I have cats... I think that they are the cutest thing ever. We had never been cat people before we found a stray cat outside of our store about a year and a half ago, and since then we have had about 14 cats/ kittens. Currently we only have 4, but there are a couple more stray cats outside of the store that we are hoping to bring into the house/store before more snowfall. *fingers crossed*...
3. Fifteen fantastic bloggers I am passing the award to (in no particular order- I apologize if I give someone an award and they have already got it):
Sarah from Miss Page-Turner's City of Books
Heather from Prue's Book Blog
Stephanie over at Stephanie ReadsKari from over at A Good Addiction
Bella from Beguile Thy Sorrow
Book Loving Mommy
Julie at Books Complete Me
Michelle over at Clover Hill Book Reviews
Magemanda at Floor to Ceiling Books
Kathy at I am a Reader, Not a Writer
Melissa at I Swim For Oceans
Kelly at I Work For Books *g*
Linda Weaver Clarke
The Book Pixie
PS. Don't forget to check out MY FANTABULOUS FIRST GIVEAWAY!