Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

What I can't wait to get my hands on?

"Illusions" 
Author: Aprilynne Pike
Release Date: May 3rd, 2011

From Aprilynne's website: "Laurel hasn't seen Tamani since she begged him to let her go last year. Though her heart still aches, Laurel is confident that David was the right choice.

But just as life is returning to normal, Laurel discovers that a hidden enemy lies in wait. Once again, Laurel must turn to Tamani to protect and guide her, for the danger that now threatens Avalon is one that no faerie thought would ever be possible. And for the first time, Laurel cannot be sure that her side will prevail."

I loved "Wings" and "Spells" so much- they were amazing and therefore I cannot wait for this book to come out. Especially when taking into consideration that "Spells" was pretty much a cliffhanger and left us heartbroken (well at least me- TEAM TAMANI) and eager for more! May 2011 cannot come fast enough in my opinion. 

PS. Don't forget to check out my FIRST FANTABULOUS GIVEAWAY! I only need 4 more followers to "up" the prize! 

4 comments:

  1. It is a really great series- probably one of the better ones I have read in a really long time, you have really got to check them out!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you completely! I, too, cannot wait until this book comes out. Team Tamani all the way! Someone needs to make a Team Tamani button :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does sound really intriguing...hope you enjoy it.

    Here's my WOW:

    http://lindsaymalone.wordpress.com/2010/11/17/waiting-on-wednesday-nov-17/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.