Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Teaser Tuesday!



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! 

The rules are:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!

I am currently reading (I will have a review of it up in the next couple of days- so stay tuned!):
Title: "Queen of Light"
Author: Jennifer Armintrout
Genre: Young adult fantasy


"Kill them! Kill them both now! she screamed frantically at herself. But the moment had passed." (pg.126)

"He's my friend..." (pg. 127)



PS. Don't forget about my FIRST FANTABULOUS GIVEAWAY that you can enter at HERE!

5 comments:

  1. Love the cover! Those two sentences certainly got my attention!

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that wasn't her friend she wanted to kill. . .

    Great teasers! Here is mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! And really eye-catching cover - thanks for including it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! That quote leaves me with the impression that there's good action to be had in this novel! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Though I appreciate awards I have decided to make my blog an "award-free zone". Unfortunately I do not have the time to hold up my end of award-giving. But again, I appreciate you thinking of me!




Copyright © 2010 - Avery's Book Nook - is proudly powered by Blogger.

Blog background and header is property of Avery's Book Nook- any violators will be eaten by a hobgoblin.